Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nosh, Blog, Love

Okay, M.C., your initials are finally here, documenting beverages at Sapphire Hotel last night and also, your role in the title for this entry. Feel better? I have been remiss.
Not to repeat myself here, but I am getting old. I'm aging. Last night I had two lemon drops, licking all the sugar from the rim of the cocktail glass, let anything get wasted, and I woke at 2am with a slamming headache. I assume: cheap vodka. But tasty, sweet and tart. After 3 motrin and three huge glasses of water, something has got to kick in soon. I cannot stand to be sick.
I had lots of writing ideas last night, so excited by them I jotted them on a napkin. Where is that napkin now?
Who knows?
Someone is running around this town with my napkin? And that person is stealing my brilliant ideas?
Am I still drunk?

No comments:

Post a Comment