Thursday, December 23, 2010

F.O.R.E.V.E.R.

I found this message written in shaving cream on the neighbor's sidewalk across the street. From what I can understood the son is on the football team and cheerleaders left him this poignant message. What does it mean? And why the dots? Are we, in 2010, still in the 1950s?

Also, about a million crows landed on the front lawn for about 30 seconds. No food in sight. A storm soon? It reminded me of The Swifts in Portland.

I'm off to Brooklyn soon to babysit an 8 pound dog. There are some other "roommates" not paying rent. For people who do not live in Brooklyn/NY that means they have tails and paws, but they are not dogs. I will miss my own fuzzy baby.

Also, I don't mean to hold out on anybody here, but I do happen to have a second date in the works on X-mas. Miracles happen.

Do I see a little Chinese food and a movie? A Jewliday? I'm not telling.

No comments:

Post a Comment